Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Vacation

I'm on vacation visiting Melissa's family in Bothell, WA. It's nice to have a whole week of, and not even have to worry about preaching on Sunday. I've been at Coos Bay UMC for a full year now. I've been away from church several times, but mostly for meetings. I think this is the first time that I've taken a full week off, including a Sunday.

We're up here for the Fourth of July festivities. Always a good time in Bothell. Parade, barbeque, fireworks -- it's all good.

Thursday and Friday we're going to go up to Vancouver, BC to check out Vancouver School of Theology. I'm interested in the ThM and PhD degrees there, probably in New Testament. It's only about 2.5 hours from here, so that's nice. Anyway, I'm just checking it out. It won't be for at least a couple of years that I'll be ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home