Saturday, March 19, 2005

I, Gandalf

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

I took a little quiz today and found out that my Fantasy/Sci-Fi Character is Gandalf. You know, I've always had quite an affinity for Gandalf. He's got all kinds of power, but he doesn't take control of things. He just does the work that needs to be done, whatever he can do, and encourages the gifts and abilities of others. He is sagelike and priestly. And he even has a temper from time to time, something that's also true of me.

Anyway, it was kind of fun. Click on the picture if you want to take the test yourself.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sad. I am Galadriel. That's just *wrong*. Mary Ann

3:33 PM  
Blogger david said...

Actually, the guy who I got this from, gavon, was also Galadriel. Do you not like her?

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so creamy and magisterial that she gives me the willies. :D Besides, I'm just not the Galadriel *type*. M.A.

4:31 AM  
Blogger gavin richardson said...

thanks for the change of names david. "gavon" it makes me sound french or maybe italian. not to worry i've certainly been called worse, it's gavin, that's welsh.

mary ann, sorry to hear you are galadriel, how do think i felt when i was compared to a blonde headed woman.

8:03 AM  
Blogger david said...

My apologies, gavin.

11:53 AM  
Blogger david said...

My mom reports that she is a Gandalf, and my wife, Melissa, tells me that she is also a Galadriel. Not much variety.

9:53 PM  
Blogger gavin richardson said...

no apology neccessary. i have heard from a few princess leia and yoda's

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home