Tuesday, May 10, 2005

All Good Things...

The quarter and year are coming to end at Iliff. I have 2.5 weeks left, and 2 papers. Only about 12 pages total. Not bad at all. About 500 pages of reading, but only 12 of writing.

This summer I'll be spending quite a bit of time back home in Oregon. I'm excited to see my parents and hang out with friends. I'm also glad to be going back to Annual Conference and to Methodist churches back home. Plus, I really miss the rain. It hardly ever rains here, and when it does, it's just not real rain. Tragic.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great summer!

Mary Ann

4:51 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

You should have been here the last two days - it was "start building your ark" raining. It sounds like we may actually start drying out for a day or two, but it should start raining again in time for the weekend!

We're excited to see you (and Melissa) this summer!

8:03 AM  
Blogger gavin richardson said...

i was wondering where you went the last few weeks, not being in school i forget the workload at the end of quarters. anyhow, i'd offer the rain here in tennessee, but it's always grouped with hail, flash flooding, tornados, or frightening lightning. i don't know if we get a nice rain here, atleast the weather people want us to feel that way. have a great summer!

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, as the rain persisted into the afternoon yesterday and even intensified, I thought of you. And I realized that you had brought on the rain with the juju of your posting! Next time I read an entry like that from you in the morning, I'll know to put on shoes, not sandals....

Mary Ann

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home