Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Oregon Bound: Day One

I made it on the longest leg of the route. It took me about 9 hours. Not too bad. It was funny, during the last about 15 minutes of the drive I got two business calls, one from Denver and one from Salem. It was a little odd. The Denver call was asking me to play at a service at Iliff. I can't do it. The Salem call was firming up details for the service that I'm preaching on this Sunday.

The audiobook that I'e been listening to, Ireland is great. It's really engaging. I'd recommend it.

Well, tomorrow, I'm off to Haines. Probably won't get a chance to blog there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're hanging in there and travelling safely! I'm still working on rising from the grave here, without much success....

Mary Ann

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home