Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference 2005

Well, I'm on the floor here at Annual Conference. We're in the Cone Field of the Sparks Center at Willamette University in Salem, OR. Conference is just about to open. This year we have wireless internet in most conference venues, so I can stay connected while I'm here.

The conference theme this year is "Boldly Making Disciples," so we'll see what that means soon, I guess. I've got an awesome seat. I'm right up front and facing directly toward the worship center. I can turn just a little to the right to see the platform.

I'm quite a conference junky, so I'll probably be reporting on this quite a bit.

So far, I've just been enjoying catching up with old friends. It's really nice to see everyone.

I also met with the District Committee on Ordained Ministry this morning. It seemed to go well.

Most later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your reports! I really appreciate reading them. Cool that the conference is focusing on evangelism-- that's something that I think RMC pretty much sucks at. Shy White people.

More reports, please.

Mary Ann

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home