Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Journey's Beginning

I first started this blog sitting in this same house, the house of my friend Brian over at The Faithful Skeptic. Back then, I was just about to take my first trip out of the country (except Canada) to Guatemala to study Spanish for a couple of weeks. Now, I'm just about to make my first trip to Asia. But this one is a bit different. My wife, Melissa, and I are headed to Bangalore, India, to pick up our new son, Karthik. Most of the waiting is finally over. Tomorrow we head out of the country. By far, the most important trip of my life. I don't really know what to expect. The unexpected, I suppose. But it should be very exciting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon voyage, buena suerte, enjoy your new son! :)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home