Thursday, September 21, 2006

Gig

So, I've got a gig in town now. I'm the accompanish for the Coos Bay Community Choir through Southwestern Oregon Community College. I'm really looking forward to it. I've haven't really done much playing in quite a while, and it will be good to have a creative outlet. Also, this will be my first real activity here that isn't church related. It will be nice to have one, and to start to get to know folks outside of church. So all around, it should be a good thing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. I've been having a lot of fun playing handbells the last couple of weeks. That creative outlet is pretty important.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooh. Good publicity, delectable activity....

Mary Ann

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to ask - is Melissa singing in the choir?

I got to play 4-in-hand at bells last night. We were sight reading a quartet arrangement of Gloria (Angels We Have Heard on High) - I had the top part. It was crazy, but awesome.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home